Slow Cooker Pepper Steak
- 2 lbs. Beef Sirloin, cut into 2 inch strips
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 3 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 cube Beef Bouillon
- 1/4 cup Hot Water
- 1 tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 large Green Bell Peppers, roughly chopped
- 1 large Red Bell Pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can stewed tomatatoes, with liquid
- 3 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp. White Sugar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- Sprinkle strips of sirloin with garlic powder.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil and brown the seasoned beef strips.
- Transfer to slow cooker.
- Mix bouillon cube with hot water until disosolved, then mix in cornstarch until dissolved.
- Pour into the slow cooker with meat.
- Add onions, green and red pepper, stewed tomatoes, soy sauce, sugar and salt.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours, or on low for 6 to 8 hours.