Instant Pot Baked Potatoes
This recipe is super easy and quick to make baked potatoes
- 4 small to medium size potatoes
- 1 c water
- Insert the steamer rack into the instant pot.
- Add 1 c of water to the bottom of the pot.
- Before placing the potatoes into the pot, make sure to poke the potatoes a few times on each side.
- Sprinkle with a bit of salt on the potato.
- Then add the potatoes to the pot.
- Place lid on, and lock in position with vent know on steam.
- Press the manual button, and then set for 25 minutes.
- Pressure will then start to build up, and the timer will begin to count down.
- Once it has been 25minutes, release the pressure (which takes about 1 to 2 minutes) to release steam.
- Remove the lid carefully and with some tongs, start to remove the potatoes from the pot.
- Cut open with a knife and then add any topping of your choice.