Honey Glazed Ham
- 5 lbs. Ready-To-Eat Ham
- 1/4 cup whole cloves
- 1/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 cup honey
- 2/3 cup butter
- Score ham, and stud with the whole cloves. Place ham in foil lined pan.
- Place ham in a foil-lined pan.
- In the top half of a double boiler, heat the corn syrup, honey and butter.
- Keep glaze warm while baking ham.
- Brush glaze over ham, and bake at 325F and 1 hour and 15 minutes in a preheated oven.
- Baste ham every 10 to 15 minutes with the honey glaze.
- During the last 4 to 5 minutes of baking, turn on broiler to caramelize the glaze.
- Remove from oven, and let sit a few minutes before serving.