This sauce will be perfect for beef or cheese enchiladas.
- 2 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp. All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp. Chili Powder
- 2 c. Chicken Broth
- 1/4 c. Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/8 tsp. Cumin
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in flour and whisk for 1 minute.
- Add chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, cumin and combine.
- Gradually stir in broth and combine well.
- Whisk till lumps are all removed. Pour in tomato sauce and reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes, constanly whisking.