This recipe is super easy and rich in flavor. This recipe works for a family of 5, at 2 pieces per serving but I have included a smaller version of the recipe.
Servings: 5 people
- 8 Eggs
- 1 1/2 c. Milk
- 1 tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 12 Brioche Bread
- Whisk together eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla in a shallow dish.
- Dip bread, up to 2 at a time, till well coated on each side.
- Melt butter on a griddle on a medium-high at heat.
- Place bread on griddle and cook until golden brown on each side, for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Top with powdered sugar, strawberries, syrup or any topping of your choice.
For a smaller batch of French Toast
- 4 Eggs
- 2/3 c. Milk
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 tp. Vanilla Extract
- 6 Brioche Bread
[…] via French Toast — Nancy’s Salinas […]